Getting support and attention on social media sites seems to be an awesome thing if you’re running a blog or an online business. This means that you’ve some people around you who knows your work, gives you feedback and praises your work. I’ve literally seen many people (like some start up singers and musicians) who first made their base with the help of various social media sites like Facebook and Twitter or some other sites like SoundCloud and later rocked the world with their work. So having a name in social media and promoting yourself on social sites turns to be a great way to go forward and catch the height of success.
Here in this article I’m not going to write much about this topic but will share an infographic which I’ve found on Pinterest.
Before that let me share some good points with the help of which bloggers can get more out of social media.
1. Join the popular social networks. You don’t need to be a member of every network out there.
2. Connect with like minded people and make good relations with them.
3. Join relevant groups so that you’re always updated with what’s going on around you.
4. Be sure to update your profile with all important informations.
5. Also do update your timelines with something spicy and informative which your followers and friends would like to read and give their views on it.
6. Respond to people. You may be busy at times but be sure to respond to the important messages. Who knows, you might make someone’s day.
7. Don’t spam the cool social sites. Promote in such a way that people like it and gives their thoughtful opinion about it.
8. Don’t waste much time on social media sites but complete the pending works you have.
Now here’s the infographic by Pardot.com which I found on Pinterest but later caught up on their blog. This infographic will tell you how to utilise your time and get full benefits of the social sites. It will teach you how to rock social media in 30 minutes a day.